Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 11

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My outside appearance is a good indication of how I feel inside. When my inside emotional stability is running amok, it is time to start getting the outside in order first. Are my clothes clean? Do they need repairs? Is my hair combed and washed, and does it need cutting or curling? How about a long, hot bath or shower? When was the last time I visited the dentist or had a good physical from my doctor? I need to make certain my emotional difficulties are not aggravated by a physical ailment such as allergies, blood sugar fluctuations, or chemical imbalances. Now that I am refreshed and looking good, I can call some friends for coffee or lunch or I can have people come over to my place for a visit. Doing these things can help to change my attitude.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

My body houses the soul You gave me. Help me to keep it in good working condition.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Taking care of myself means physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: