Monday, October 02, 2006

October 2

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

So many of my negative feelings stem from carrying feelings from the past into today, or from projecting what might go wrong into the future. I do this every time I expect difficulty, failure, or rejection. I am pulling out my past pain and wearing it all over again. I do it, too, when I start thinking during a moment of pleasure, "It won't work out like this again." When I remember to enjoy each moment for the sheer delight and goodness it offers, when I look upon negative experiences as lessons for improving my life, I am cutting my life into manageable proportions.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

With Your help, may I make the most of each moment.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will live this day as fully as I can and, at the end of the day, I will let it go.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: