Tuesday, August 08, 2006

August 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

The longer I am in this program, the more aware I become of my need for doing a basic Step One. To use this step I have to admit my powerlessness over m emotions and admit to that surrender. How often am I still denying, fighting, or feeling guilty about my thoughts and feelings? I cannot predict, control, or even understand my thoughts and feelings fully. They are a part of my humanness -- and an acceptable part of me. Only by admitting and accepting my emotions as they are can I be freed of their hold upon me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be aware today if I am putting off taking responsible action because I am afraid.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Putting off taking responsible action can lead me back into my symptoms.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: