Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August 2

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Too many occasions float by without my recognizing the kindness and good done for me. It seems as if my life consists of mundane, repetitious routines of the day before. Nothing spectacular seems to be happening, nothing for which to be thankful. Yet my yesterday was a miracle. I was able to take care of my responsibilities with no complications. Everything happened as it should. That, in itself, could elicit thankfulness on the part of those who have adversities to overcome, but I take it for granted and credit myself with the power to control my own life and the ability to succeed where I so desire. That is not true because my Higher Power uses ordinary people to help in making my life as smooth and problem-free as it usually is.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be more appreciative and grateful for the life which has been given to me.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

To give thanks for each and every thing.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: