Sunday, August 13, 2006

August 13

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

It has been said, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is." This is why a hostile man lives in a hostile world and a loving man lives in a loving world. It is the same world -- it is how I perceive it that counts. I have a choice, and herein lies my accountability. It has also been said, "As a man sows, so shall he reap." I must realize that thinking, feeling, or acting negatively begets negative results. What I put out, I shall receive. The effects of my words and acts have a profound impact in my world, and on others as well as myself.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May You work through me to radiate calmness, trust, generosity, truth, justice, forgiveness, acceptance, and love.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Happiness and good come to me in their highest form, not because I seek to absorb it, but rather because I seek to radiate it.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: