Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Most of us expended a great deal of energy trying to be perfect. Of course we failed. The more we tried to be perfect, the more aware we became of our weaknesses and our faults. Interestingly enough, we were created both human and divine. We have the capacity of acting both as angel or beast. The more we are able to accept our weaknesses, as well as our strengths, the more peaceful we will become. The program continues to give us a direction in gaining a greater and greater level of self-acceptance.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I never lose track of the fact that I am both angel and beast.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

When I fall short, I will not judge myself. I will accept myself as the human being I was meant to be.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: