Friday, August 04, 2006

August 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There is little that can bring more happiness or heartache than sex. Sex is part of my being which I am continually learning about. At times I have approached it by rushing in irresponsibly. At times I have tried to run away from it. Today I am learning a better balance. The Twelve Steps are teaching me to be diligently honest, and this seems to be the sex to sexual harmony. I am learning to ask if the needs of my partner are as important as my own. I am finding there are periods where celibacy is actually a positive step in my growth. As I place my sex life in the hands of my Higher Power, I come to know a growing contentment.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Guide me, Friend of my Highest Understanding, to keep sex beautiful.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will express my sexuality with love.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: