Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

One easy word of approval has the ability to change even the most bizarre state of affairs. One easy word of gratitude spoken with honesty has the ability to ease the worst possible situation. I sometimes have difficulty speaking words of approval and gratitude when in the midst of heated controversy. I have seen, however, the power brought about by praise and appreciation. I practice using these words, and, though they may seem awkward to my lips at first, they soon become more natural. Who can resist a compliment? Who does not appreciate gratitude? It is rewarding for me to show approval and gratitude each day to the people who share my life and make it rich and complete. I must not neglect myself when I praise and appreciate.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I show my appreciation and gratitude for all the blessings which will come my way this day.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Thank God, other people, and me.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: