Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Negativism can lead me astray faster than anything else I know of. It is so easy for me to catch this virus of negativity. The germs surround me. If people around me are in a pessimistic mood, it is contagious to me. Then the negativity leads to depression, which in turn leads to self-pity and all the other diseases which follow. When I hear myself say, "I can't," "I shouldn't," or "It is a rotten day," I have to alert myself to the possibility of a major epidemic of symptoms and pain. I must remove myself from the negative atmosphere. I must speak with someone who is positive, and I must think positive thoughts. With concentration and effort I can cure the virus.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Position me on the positive path and push me in that direction.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Negativity makes me ill, positivity keeps me healthy.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: