Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August 1

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

When I turn my eyes inward and dwell on my fear, the fear seems to grow. The longer I look at it, the larger it looms until it obsesses my life and I am scared stiff. Once I accepted forgiveness of my Higher Power for my past "failures," I began to accept myself and my humanness. One of the strange things I have noticed is that all the things I was afraid might happen, did not. The rent and the bills got paid and life went on. Because of the serenity which has slowly seeped into my life, I am able to cope with the problems that confront me. I have a clear mind and quieted soul.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Keep my eyes facing the day at hand and looking upward to You for strength.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My fears do not need to control me.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: