Saturday, August 05, 2006

August 5

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Each day consists of twenty-four hours. Perhaps I have made commitments which require some part of that time each day. I must also realize that taking care of my physical, spiritual and mental needs requires some of that time. Once of the greatest gifts I give myself is my daily time of meditation. In these quiet, still moments apart from the mainstream of my life, I am able to view people and events from a different perspective. I am open to my inner voice and to the guidance of my Higher Power. My spirit is refreshed and strengthened. through this as surely as my body is nourished by food and drink.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You for being the conselor of my innermost self.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am responsible for my life, including how to spend my time.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: