Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

What a joyous feeling when I realize it is never too late to begin again. There is never a time when it is too late for me to start all over. How delightful to know this day can be my turning point - the beginning of a whole new way of life. It is never too late to turn to my Higher Power, who patiently waits for me. It is never too late to surrender my burdens and to enter into a more spiritual life. It is never too late for me to make amends, to forgive, and to forget. If I need to correct things, it is never too late to do so.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, God, for the knowledge that I can always start over without any shame.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

It is never too late.


Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: