Saturday, April 14, 2007

April 14

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Freedom can mean the ability to say no to unproductive habits and unsatisfying ways of living. Freedom means surrendering my powerlessness to my Higher Power. It enables me to turn loved ones and troubles over to God's care. Freedom gives me the strength to say no when I want to, and need to. Freedom can mean to be in control of what I do with my thoughts, feelings, and reactions. In the same way, freedom allows me to say yes to positive and productive attitudes. In other words, I am free to be the best me I can be.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You for my freedom, which can be another word for self-discipline.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Only the disciplined are free.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: