Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 11

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Step Eleven warns us to be careful of wishful thinking and rationalizing, and to be conscious of what we may mistakenly believe to be divine guidance. Talking things out with someone else is suggested so we may gain perspective and understanding before we act. God most often speaks to us through other people. When we draw closer to the God of our understanding, we may be tempted to put aside people and rely only on our Higher Power. If we withdraw from human relationships, thinking we are divinely inspired, we will once again find ourselves becoming self-righteous.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I remain humble enough to recognize my need to continue to reach out to people.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My relationship with God must be balanced with my relationship with people.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: