Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 18

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There were many times before the program when I did not know what to do next, so I tried to do everything at once. I ended up filled with anxiety and accomplished nothing except to make an already upsetting situation worse. Am I looking at priorities today, sorting them out, handling only the things I can, and leaving the rest to God?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I ask for Your help to do all I can reasonably do today. Help me to stop, relax, wait, have patience, and be aware that during times of trouble You will continue to care for me, as You did when things were going well.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will do the best I can, no matter what comes, and leave the rest to God.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: