Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There seems to be a lot of contention about the concept of a Higher Power. Many easily accept the idea. Others find difficulty with it and blame their inability to acknowledge a Higher Power on what they perceive as logic. When we apply this to Step Two, we can see that no matter how we try to define our understanding of our Higher Power, we will come to a point where our concept does not make any sense. This we cannot change. Can I accept my Higher Power on its own terms, even though my Higher Power eludes logic?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

To You whom I call my Higher Power, help me to believe You can restore balance to my life. Help me to avoid shading my understanding of You by molding You to my own ability to perceive.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The concept of a Higher Power is profound and may elude logic.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: