Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Each morning I place myself and all my worries and problems into God's loving care. I ask my Higher Power to take charge of my life for this day. I surrender my mind, my body, my life and my will, asking for the strength and courage which I need to keep going. I turn my family and friends over to God also, asking that they be helped with their health, happiness, and any concerns they may have. When I have done this, I then ask for specific help with problems such as too little patience, intolerance, my habit of criticizing, and unforgiveness. This starts the day off on the right track for me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, God, for being there so I can turn myself over to Your safekeeping.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The day is easier when my concerns are in God's hands.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: