Sunday, May 27, 2007

May 27

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My Higher Power gave me this body and the free will to use it or abuse it. Today I will bless my body and all the organs which are a part of it. Bodies are true miracles. Picture your heart pumping fresh blood to your little toes and your lungs sending oxygen throughout. I thank God for every function and faculty of this priceless possession. Today I will treat my body as it should be treated, with proper food, rest, exercise and attention. I will clean it carefully and dress it in clean and appropriate garments. I thank God for the everyday healing which constantly renews and rebuilds the miracle of my body.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May my body continue to be healed, and may I always treat it with respect.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

A healthy mind needs a healthy body.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: