Thursday, June 07, 2007

June 7

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I know that when I plant seeds of positive thoughts, more positive thoughts bloom from the seeds. The same is true of negative thoughts. I have the freedom to choose which of these seeds will be planted in the garden of my mind today. I can choose whether I will be content and serene for this twenty-four-hour period or whether I will be depressed and in pain. I can direct my energies into healthy or unhealthy attitudes. I can be creative and productive or idle and destructive. I have learned that negativity can destroy me, so my choice is obvious.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to weed out negativity.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will reap a harvest of serenity, which comes from the positive thought seeds which I plant.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: