Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

As my emotional illness progressed, I was able to cope with less and less. My world became smaller and smaller until I was finally trapped inside a prison of my own devising. This was my emotional bottom. Now I am recovering. Now I can be more aware of this beautiful world, and not take for granted, or ignore, the many things provided by the God who I understand. I can bring new things into my life. I believe life is meant to be full, rich, and joyful.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I find one new thing for which to thank You. Help me let gratitude crowd out envy, wanting, and resentment.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

To thank my Higher Power for what I discover in my search.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: