Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 16

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Today I shall pause and consider all the positive and wonderful circumstances of my life, free gifts from my Higher Power, which are showered upon me. It is time to state my gratitude for these blessings. I am grateful for my health and for my life. I am grateful for the loving and lovely people in my life: family, friends, and co-workers. They contribute to my happiness and well-being. I am grateful for the beauty surrounding me: sun, sea, blue sky, flowers, and even rain. I am grateful for my sense of humor, which eases my way along life's path. I am grateful especially for the EA program which has taught me about appreciation and gratitude, as well as a way of life.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, Higher Power, for all the blessings of my life. Help me always to remember gratitude.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am blessed with a good life!

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: