Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 13

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

The thought of changes in my life used to fill me with dread. I felt uncertain and insecure when I realized my old patterns would not be the same. Now the thought of change is exciting. My life would be so dull and uninteresting if I never tried a new way of doing things or never accepted a challenge. I could not grow if I did not step out with faith to do more and be more than I thought I could do or be. Challenges fill my life with excitement. Sometimes I cannot meet the challenge, but I know new ones will keep coming which I probably can meet. There is a joy in anticipation of learning, feeling, and experiencing new ways of living and growing.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I know You are with me through every change, and I expect, accept, and give thanks for the change.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Life is for living and growing, no matter what my age.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: