Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

In dealing with many people and situations in my life, I find I feel I must hid the true me. Sometimes my emotions, especially fear, get in the way of relating to other people, and I feel I do not fit in. But there is hope! At an EA meeting I can be myself. I can share my feelings and show my emotions. I can be me. As I find strength through EA meetings and friends, I find this strength beginning to carry over in other areas of my life.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I always remember that being emotional is not bad and does not make me weak. My emotions are given to me by You as a way to express all my inward feelings.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will love and accept myself as I am.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: