Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 14

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Our Higher Power allows all of us complete freedom to do whatever we want. Why, then, can't I give others the same opportunity? Am I playing God in their lives? No. I even go one step further and believe I can force my will on them. "Live and let live," tells me to let go of them to make their own choices. Just because something is not right for me does not mean it is not right for them. I need not condone the actions of others, but I can accept the person.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I quit pulling strings to change others. Remind me that You are guiding those I love, and even those I do not like so well.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am not responsible for the actions of anyone else.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: