Saturday, June 02, 2007

June 2

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

When battling with crippling emotions, it is so easy to run in different directions or to remain immobilized, unable to decide where to start. In this state of confusion, I am like a wheel stuck in the mud, going nowhere. The antidote to this indecisiveness is my daily program. By deciding how I will spend the time given to me today, I am placing my wheels on firm ground. The slogan, "First things first," can help me determine the order my day should follow. Another saying, "How important is it?" can guide me in any uncertainty, either in planning my time or in handling interruptions.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Give me a push if my wheels get stuck.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

This day is a gift. How I use it determines how much I enjoy the gift.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: