Monday, June 04, 2007

June 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Letting someone love me seems, such a simple thing, but, in my emotional turmoil, I had to make it complex. I had to start asking why. Why would someone want me? What were they after? What is this going to cost me? I found it impossible to receive a natural, tolerating, caring, free-flowing acceptance from another person. My first experience in this area was EA. I was totally accepted with no strings attached. With the help of these great people, I learned to accept their love. I learned that love is not control or manipulation. Love is letting people be themselves and loving them that way.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Your love has no strings attached. Help me to love the same way.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Allowing someone to love me will not make me less of a person, but more of a human being.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: