Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Sometimes I find myself totally engrossed in wondering what someone close to me is thinking, what that person is doing or is going to do next. I ask myself questions like: "How can I help or change the situation?" "What if...?" "How will I handle the problem if....?" I suddenly realize I am wasting away my own time and causing turmoil within myself. All my thoughts will do nothing to help or change a situation, so I must let go and wait to see what happens.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I realize the time I spend thinking about a situation or person is a form of controlling, and that my own sanity depends on turning it over to You.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My thoughts cannot change another person or situation. I can change only myself!

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: