Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Sometimes I forget that I am never alone and have a terrible feeling of deprivation because of absence of friends and loved ones. On those days I have to remind myself of God's presence within me. I have forgotten for that moment that God is always with me - at home, at work, in the car, or even in unfamiliar surroundings. Wherever I am, God is with me. When I remember that fact, a feeling of peace and serenity enfolds me, and I relax. I feel strong, courageous, and loved. I can do all that is required of me this day. I can get along without the friends and loved ones until their return because my Higher Power is with me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

On lonely days, remind me of Your presence.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

God and I conquer the world.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: