Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

In the past I often got so distracted I forgot what it was I had set out to do and ended up doing nothing. Then I spend the rest of the day blaming others for my problems and berating myself for losing sight of my goal. Am I learning to concentrate on the task at hand? Am I stopping to check the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional attitudes which all help to keep my train of thought on the track? Am I setting reasonable goals and remembering "First things first?"

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help direct my day. Remind me to stop along the way to remember a concept, a step, a slogan, or a Just for Today to keep me aware of You.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will attach my mind to the engine and not to the caboose.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: