Saturday, May 03, 2008

May 3

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Some of the friends I have made in the program have become like members of a caring, nurturing family. When I can look across the room and see the sparkle in someone's eyes as they respond to me, I know without a doubt I am loved. The sense of belonging and being loved was something I always wanted desperately. I had felt like I was on the outside looking in. I was lonely even in a crowd. No longer do I have to feel alienation and loneliness, for I have come home. I have found a place where I can be me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me never to take for granted the wonderful and healing gift of friendship.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

If I am feeling lonely, I can reach out to a brother or sister in the fellowship.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: