Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I am getting to be who I want to be. My own self was buried for so long I did not know who or what I was. The program has taught me honesty, which has enabled me to start knowing the real me. I no longer have the desperate need for approval from others. My own approval of me is more important. I am gaining a firm sense of self and a good feeling of confidence. I like the real me as I am. That does not mean I can't be better. It just means I can be satisfied with who I am right now, as long as I keep trying for improvement.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, God, for helping me to learn that self satisfaction is not the same as false pride.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Today I am terrific!

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: