Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

One of my worst habits has been that of finding fault and criticizing others for what they do or do not do. I have learned that habits are changed by replacing the bad with the good. I know now that when I look for something to praise and appreciate in someone, I do not have the inclination to criticize. Finding fault is replaced with understanding, tolerance, love, and patience. Just as I know God made me and loves me as I am, I must remember God feels the same about the other person. There is alway something good in every one. I need to recognize the good.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me always to look for the spark of good in a person before I judge harshly.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I hate to be criticized; so do others.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: