Saturday, February 17, 2007

Febuary 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

We are not here to judge each other, but to accept each other. God is our only judge and so much kinder to us than we are to ourselves. Many times in the past we judged others. But were we equipped to make these judgments? Do we know what brought another to take a certain action? We judge others because we are so harsh with ourselves. The more we can accept our own failures and weaknesses, the more likely we will cease to judge others.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I realize that if I am judging another, it is only a sign of my own self-rejection.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

As I begin to talk kindly to myself, I will experience an inner peace and calmness. It will show in how I treat others.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: