Friday, February 09, 2007

February 9

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I have some secret goals, some things I long to do, and yet fear often holds me back. It can be fear of failure or fear of success. I keep saying, "I can't," to myself. Saying or thinking "I can't" certainly limits me. That is the time to start saying, "I want to, and with my Higher Power's help, I can!" Nothing is impossible with the help of my Higher Power. I can get all the strength I need, all the ability I need, and all the confidence I need. I can be free, happy, healthy, loving, and successful. I can be all I was created to be.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thanks for all the help You give to me when I ask and when I do not. Remind me never to take that help for granted.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I want to and I can!

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

1 comment:

CAIM Treatment said...

hi i read your blog its great , i am a recovering addict setting up a blog from a centre in India , would like you to check out our blog and give us some feedback at

http://addictionrecoveryworld.blogspot.com/

or mail us at
caimtreatment@gmail.com