Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Today is a special day celebrated by lovers in the United States. The heart is a symbol which has been seen in stores for weeks. Sweethearts send each other cards, flowers, candy. We call friends and relatives to say, "Hi, I am thinking of you." We care for each other to be nice to friends and strangers alike. In short, the day is dedicated to love. Why only one day of the year? I can strive for two days and then three and so on. In the past I was afraid to show love for fear of rejection. It is not as hard as it used to be. I have seen how necessary love is to me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to not be fearful of sharing my love and friendship all year long.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Lack of love will pain me much more than lots of love.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: