Saturday, February 24, 2007

February 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY


Am I identifying life as depression, anxiety, or another symptom? Am I afraid that if this unpleasantness were taken from me there would be nothing left? Am I truly willing to have my misery taken away? Have I embraced a new way of life? Have I stopped picturing myself as an emotional cripple with the implication that I can never hope to recover? Do I acknowledge God? Or do I worship and hold on to my self-pity and fear to change?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May my eyes be opened to the difference between believing that I cannot and should not ever change, or accepting myself as I am today and being able to change. Help me to know I am, and have a choice to be, more than my pain.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will have the courage to accept the peace of the program.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: