Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February 7

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Today I am happy. I am happy because I am me. I am happy because my life is filled with wonders: people, places, and things. I am happy because I know I have much to give and much to receive. Today is an extraordinary day. I am happy because wonderful things are going to happen to me today. I will have new, satisfying, productive ideas and I will have new, satisfying, productive ideas and experiences. I will meet loving people who will share themselves with me. Someone will give me a hug or a warm touch and a smile. There will be laughter, sunshine, and serenity - even if it rains.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I give thanks for this day and bless every moment of it.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am happy!

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: