Friday, February 16, 2007

February 16

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

".... We aim for an atmosphere of love and acceptance." This helpful concept tells me how to behave toward the newcomer to my group who is almost certainly hurting and who may be behaving in a way I do not like. But isn't this concept important in my other relationships too? If I threaten to reject people in an attempt to get them to change their behavior, I am not loving, I am manipulating. Only by giving my love freely can I create the atmosphere in which I wish to live.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to love others and to wish them their highest good, even when this conflicts with my own plans or wishes.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The love I give without strings attached mysteriously returns to me.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: