Monday, February 12, 2007

February 12

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

What am I struggling with today? Do I still have some characteristics I wish to be rid of? I must be patient. God will give me all the strength I need to deal with my problems, one day at a time. The solutions may not come immediately. If I get too anxious and try to take back control, I will only meet with frustration and self-hate due to what I feel is my personal failure. One small step forward, firmly planted, will be better than making two giant strides, only to trip and fall backward three steps.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I pray that You will show me which roads to go down first and that each step I take will be firmly planted with trust.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

If all else fails, try a little patience!

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: