Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Choices are not always easy. I do have a choice when a decision is called for. I may not recognize the choices and often say, "I had no choice but to .....," and so on. But the actual situation may have been that the alternative to what I chose was so undesirable, I did not give it any rank. For example, I am learning that I always have the choice of not choosing. In other words, I can ignore the situation. And I have realize that is making a choice. I recently heard the idea, "Not to choose is to choose." Hopefully the idea will help me to learn to evaluate all alternatives more thoroughly.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be honest with myself and my situation. May I think about that the next time I feel short on choices.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Choices are almost always available.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: