Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

After working Steps One, Two and Three, it is tempting to sit back and say, "Okay, I'll let go; You take over." This does not work. It is like having a well and saying, "Why am I thirsty?" A well has clear, cool, refreshing water, but the water must be pumped or drawn out. We must use our faith to do what we know is right. We must seek counsel, meditate, and work on the steps. In any case, this program does not call for giving up; it calls for surrender. We are endowed with unique qualities which can be used to make our life and the lives of others better. Part of faith is seeking these qualities and using them when we find them. The love and acceptance of the program is the oil and fuel for the pump which will draw this faith and these qualities up into the light for us.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I pray I may use my faith in order that I may grow.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Faith is like a deep well - it has great potential but is worthless if not used.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: