Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 30

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

When I am troubled with my character defects of impatience or perfectionism, I can reflect on the slogan, "Easy does it." When I plant seeds in my garden, I do not go and dig them up every day to see how fast they are growing. Similarly, when I plant myself in an EA group, nourished by the experience, strength, and hope of my fellow members, I can allow myself the fullness of time for growth, expressed in small daily increments.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I not overreach myself but be content with my natural rate of growth.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am nurtured by the fertile garden (my group) and warmed by the sunlight of the spirit (my Higher Power). I will bloom in my own way, in my own time.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: