Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

As an adult, I am just beginning to appreciate the child in myself. The ability to be a child is the willingness to trust, to be vulnerable, to risk being laughed at or criticized. Although being vulnerable can be frightening, it is also freeing. In becoming childlike, we gain the ability to play and to respond to life with laughter and humor. Not always being concerned about what others are thinking of me is one of the greatest freedoms the program gives me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I have a greater appreciation of the child inside of me, for I now know that is the part of me which is willing to trust. I need to trust if I wish to become open to myself and to life.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will continue to risk letting the child in me out.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: