Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

It is still too easy for me to get down. Not way down into deep depression, but down enough to make me work to get up. If I stay even a little bit down for long, I know how easy it is to slide further and further in that direction. It has been a long time since I have been really depressed, but because of the pain it caused me, the fear of depression is always there. When the down feeling hits, it is time to act "as if" and start thinking positive thoughts. I must concentrate on the good in my life and the good in me. I must turn off the "feel-sorry-for-yourself" ballads and tune in to humor, which helps my day become increasingly better.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Let me always be aware of any downward trend in my thinking. Give me strength to turn my thoughts to the positive.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Today is an up day.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: