Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

As I look back over my life, I realize there were many times when I "blew" it. I was trying too hard and never quite made it. I finally realized that by myself and my own power I could not accomplish what I needed to make me happy. Now I am learning to surrender to my Higher Power, recognizing my need for help, and a program, to really live a full life. I don't need to defend myself continuously because when I turn things over to my Higher Power, I am no longer responsible for the results, only for the efforts expended.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I be receptive to the good You have in store for me this day and every day.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My control led to unhappiness, so for today I will give my Higher Power a chance.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: