Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

How we talk to ourselves creates how we ultimately feel. How often we tell ourselves that we are awful, something that happened is terrible, or we should be different or the circumstances should be different. Yet we are the way we are and life is the way it is. Acceptance of ourselves as we are and life as it is does not come easily. Again and again we struggle to be something we are not and to make things outside ourselves different from what they are. We use valuable energy and feel no better for the effort we invested.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I talk about myself and life in ways which are accepting. The gift I will receive is peace.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will be aware of how I talk to myself.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: