Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

A friend once put a tomato plant in a window box and placed it under plastic outside an open window during the fall. It continued to bear fruit well past the normal time, but the fruits became successively smaller. This is like us. We try to avoid our doormat times by continuing intense activity when we need quiet "nonproductive" time. Our efficiency slides. We become tired and tense. Basically we waste ourselves. Sometimes it is hard to say no. It is difficult to keep inner space high enough on our priority list.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I take time off as I need it, realizing this is essential to my ability to produce, and even cope.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I need a quiet time of meditation.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: