Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

If there is no joy or enthusiasm in my life, it can seem to be a pretty bleak and depressing world I live in. Where there is no color in my life, there is no rainbow either. By bringing enthusiasm into my everyday work, I add color and spice. Today I will be enthusiastic in doing whatever I have to do. I will speak and act enthusiastically. This can uplift me all day. And it rubs off on others! When I am joyful, people around me feel better. Only I can do this for me. The good feelings it gives others are a bonus which I receive for being good to myself. And the amount of work accomplished is incredible -- another bonus.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me put rainbows in to my life by granting me the strength for enthusiasm.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The pot of gold at the end of my rainbow is joy.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: