Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

The God of my understanding - how it has changed through the years. When I was a child, He was a man with a beard who patted me on the head when I was good. In my teens, He disapproved of most things I thought were fun, so He probably did not exist. In my twenties, I had children, so I thought I better teach them about God in case He did exist. Now I am past forty; God is not a man. My Creator is a force for good, a loving friend, a support when I call, the one who accepts me when I cannot, and the one who always wants what is best for me. How grateful I am for this beautiful force.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to not forgot how accepting and loving You are.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

God loves me!


Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: