Friday, March 16, 2007

March 16

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Just as it takes me time to think out the right decision to make and the right course of action to take using EA principles, I must learn to allow others time to make the right decisions too. I am not going to react to life anymore, I am going to act - maturely, kindly, considerately. The slights I feel can very often be explained away by looking at things from another view - the other person's. Sometimes, if I just wait patiently, people may want to change their minds or maybe ask questions.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me that things are not always black and white - more often they're grey.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The best decisions for me are not always to walk away from people or problems.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: